Followers

✿ Quote ✿

Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today BUT eventually

Saturday, December 3, 2016

To anyone who has ever asked me or will ever ask me why I chose him…

HI.. ASSALAMUALAIKUM..



I choose him not because he’s muscular, but because he’s strong, strong willed, strong at heart, strong in his effort and love for me. I choose him because he makes me laugh, even when I don’t think I can, even when I don’t want to, even when I feel like I don’t know how to, even when I have lost my motivation to. I choose him because he always brings me back to Earth when I seem to have drifted elsewhere. I chose him because he is humble in his accomplishments. I choose him because he loves to share everything about him, music, animals, family, friends, and me. I chose him because he’s not at all what I dreamt of. He’s so much more than that. He’s not perfect, none of us are, but he’s perfect for me because he reminds me every day how much I mean to him, how beautiful he thinks I am, how much he loves me. I chose him because we can be out true selves around each other and that is exactly who we love. I chose him because most of the time we goofy with each other, life is entirely too short to be serious all the time, but we know when it’s time to be serious. I love him because in his arms is where I find peace, because his smile is absolutely unforgettable, his laughter is most beautiful thing I’ve heard, his eyes are filled with the most genuine kindness, his kisses literally erase all my anxiety and worry. I chose him because I wouldn’t want to experience life changing things without him or with anyone else. I chose him, because, I did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~GOODNIGHT~








WITH LOVE,


suke? komen lah.. BTW thanks for reading

0 luahan hati:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU